Tel 818.705.2777 | Fax 818.705.3777
16030 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 470, Encino, CA 91436
Chapter 7 and 11 Debtor Representation
State Court Litigation
Southwestern Law School – Los Angeles, CA - J.D.University of California, Riverside – B.A., History/Law & Society, Minor, International Relations
Samuel Boyamian is an attorney in the Los Angeles Office of Margulies Faith LLP. His practice focuses on bankruptcy and litigation. Samuel has extensive experience representing both debtors and creditors in Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy cases and Adversary Proceedings.
Prior to joining Marguiles Faith LLP, Samuel spent four and a half years as an associate attorney for a boutique bankruptcy firm in Beverly Hills, California where he predominantly handled Chapter 11 Bankruptcy matters, Adversary Proceedings, and State and District Court litigation, including the enforcement of judgments.
Samuel is a graduate of Southwestern Law School. Samuel earned his Bachelor’s Degree in History/Law & Society with a Minor in International Relations from the University of California, Riverside. While in law school, Samuel served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Barry Russell at the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. In his spare time, Samuel enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, playing basketball, traveling, and collecting vintage comic books. He is fluent in Armenian.
- Successfully confirmed five Chapter 11 cases.
- Successfully defended an adversary proceeding against his client, an international clothing company, where demand was sought by the debtor (a national retailer) for the payment of $1,000,000.00. The case resulted in a dismissal with nothing being paid to the debtor, and, simultaneously, the successful preservation of his client’s six figure administrative claim against the debtor’s estate.
- Successfully defended an adversary proceeding against his client, a manufacturer of electronic televisions, where demand was sought by the debtor (a national retailer) for the payment of $300,000.00. The case resulted in a dismissal with no recovery by the debtor on its claims against his client.
- Successfully obtained a Writ of Attachment against the defendant which resulted in a mid-six-figure settlement for his client.
- Successfully set aside a default and default judgment entered against his client, which later resulted in the dismissal of the entire case against his client with prejudice.
- Successfully obtained a reversal of the trial court’s award of attorney’s fees to the Plaintiff in the matter of Abdul Moladina v. Soheil Naimi, heard in the Court of Appeals of the State of California, Second Appellate District, case number B261689.