Tel 818.705.2777 | Fax 818.705.3777
16030 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 470, Encino, CA 91436
Chapter 7 and 11 Debtor Representation
Bankruptcy & Commercial Litigation
Out of Court Workouts
Pepperdine University School of Law – J.D.
University of California, Los Angeles – B.A., Political Science, 2006
Anna Landa is an attorney in the Los Angeles office of Margulies Faith, LLP and has extensive experience representing bankruptcy creditors, secured lenders, and debtors in all chapters of the Bankruptcy Code. Ms. Landa focuses her practice on bankruptcy reorganization, workouts and adversary proceedings. Ms. Landa is responsible for a wide range of law and motion practice; including drafting memoranda of law, complaints, and propounding discovery, and conducting extensive research regarding complex bankruptcy issues.
Ms. Landa graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law in Los Angeles, California in 2009. While in law school, Ms. Landa served as a legal extern to the Hon. Gregory W. Alarcon, Judge for the Superior Court of California – Count of Los Angeles. Prior to joining the Margulies Faith, LLP, Ms. Landa provided creditor bankruptcy representation to secured and unsecured creditors nationwide.
- Personally handled and managed bankruptcy and consumer finance litigation for multinational financial institutions such as Bank of America, Nationstar and Quicken in all facets of the bankruptcy code.
- Prevailed on summary judgment obtaining judgments regarding secured claims and valuation against chapter 13 debtors.
- Successfully settled a preferential transfer claim on behalf of a debtor based on a resulting trust argument.
- Provided advice and counsel regarding bankruptcy reorganization and receivership to a conglomerate of one of the largest for-profit providers of secondary education in the world.
- Represented various trustees and creditors in the prosecution and defense of avoidance actions (preferential and/or fraudulent transfer litigation) and creditor claims (analysis and prosecution of hundreds of claims).